Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Ashley  
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 15, 2020 8:09:25 AM(UTC)
Ashley

Groups: Registered

I am currently writing up a Soil Vapour Probe Log to export from ESdat and am trying to adjust the well construction graphic.

I am current trying to make the Well construction 30% of the overall width of the Backfill column.

However within the ESlog file  when I change:

"wellConstructionWidth" : 100, to "wellConstructionWidth" : 30,

It is aligned to the left. If I export the Log as "wellConstructionWidth"100% and then change it to 30% in the web viewer, it is aligned in the centre. 

I also try to write an "wellConstructionOffset" : 50, to see fi that would work but it does not.

Is there away to change this?

Also is it possible to change the graphic entirely?

So that the casing is displayed as a line and the screen is a solid black square instead of a squre with lines in it?

Kind Regards

Ashley

Edited by moderator Thursday, November 5, 2020 4:08:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Warwick Wood  
#2 Posted : Sunday, March 15, 2020 6:12:53 PM(UTC)
Warwick Wood

Groups: Registered, Administrators
Man

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 19 post(s)

Hi Ashley,

A mockup may help convey the objective, however as a general approach the following should work well.

First confirm ESlog can produce what you want by using the options in the ESlog UI.

If so then you can save a copy of the log (or use Data - View Source) before and after the changes you've made and use a text comparison tool to compare the two and see what needs to be changed in the source to get the visual change you are after.

One good text comparison tool available online and for free is https://text-compare.com/).

Regards,,

Warwick

Edited by user Thursday, November 5, 2020 4:09:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified