Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Jono Hooper  
#1 Posted : Friday, June 2, 2023 2:26:04 PM(UTC)
Jono Hooper

Groups: Registered

Hi there,

I'm noticing the elevation graph doesn't appear to be showing the latest water level correctly for one of our sites. I have just entered the surveyed elevation data under Sites and Location, but I get this graph output.

https://online.ESdat.net/DataView/Graph/GroundWater_Depths#filter=%5B%7B%22Field%22%3A%22Location_ID%22,%22Operator%22%3A%22in%22,%22Value%22%3A%5B17754,17755,17756%5D%7D%5D

It appears to be showing the mBTOC level in the elevation graph, whereas for previous dates it shows the correct SWL elevation (elevation - mBTOC field measurement).

I appreciate your help.

Jono Hooper  
#2 Posted : Friday, June 2, 2023 3:54:49 PM(UTC)
Jono Hooper

Groups: Registered

I'm finding this problem occurring across other sites too (e.g.Briggs) but only for the latest sample date.
Support  
#3 Posted : Friday, June 2, 2023 5:38:46 PM(UTC)
Support

Groups: Registered, Administrators

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)

Hello,

The issue is caused becase for the most recent data you (or somone) have entered a specific (incorrect) elevation value, see below.

For the earlier reading you have only entered a depth and not an elevation, and so ESdat has calculated the elevation for you based on the TOC and the Depth.

To resolve you should either correct the elevation values you have entered, or remove them and ESdat will calculate elevations from the depth and TOC.

Alex