Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Jono Hooper  
#1 Posted : Monday, August 7, 2023 2:27:20 PM(UTC)
Jono Hooper

Groups: Registered

Hi there,

Upon upgrading to the subscription-based model, all previously uploaded historical data (provided by us and imported yourselves) had become unavailable. We have since began a new upload of historical data, however when producing the chemtables, it appears there are two sets of historical data appearing. Yet, under 'saved imports' in DMM, I can only see our data uploads saved there. I want to be able to edit or remove the original historical data uploads.

Under 'view and edit', I can see data uploads by 'xxxxxxxxx'. It is this data I'm trying to remove or edit.

Thank you.

Edited by moderator Monday, August 7, 2023 2:28:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Support  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 8, 2023 8:48:07 AM(UTC)
Support

Groups: Registered, Administrators

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)

Hello Jono,

The Saved Imports listing will only show Imports that you/your organisation have loaded (unless they have been subsequently deleted).  You can't delete previously loaded data from the Saved Imports listing.

To delete previously loaded data you need to navigate to it under "View and Edit" in the Data Migration Module.  Ensure you have the relevant View & Delete permissions or you won't be able to delete.  

There is more information on this at https://help.ESdat.net/e...on-manager-editing 

Alex